The program goals are to provide technical support and advisory services to ILTC member First Nations Income Assistance Program Administrators
(Garden Hill First Nation, Red Sucker Lake First Nation, St Theresa Point First Nation and Wasagamack First Nation).
These support services include the following:
1. Liaison between Indigenous and Norther Affairs Canada (INAC) and the First Nations
2. Send all pertinent information and documents to First Nation Income Assistance Administrators from INAC
3. Address all concerns by First Nation Income Assistance Administrators as regarding to Policies
and Procedures Guide - AANDC First Nations Income Assistance Program.
4. Clarify policies and procedures
5. Provide training as needed
*More information will be provided as the writer is still working on more of the Description of this program, please check again later.